The Best Team In Doreen For Pest Control And Removal Of Fleas And Other Insects
It is accurate to say that fleas could indeed bite people. However, they may still spread numerous diseases and affect you in many different ways just by walking on your skin. Living in a place with a flea infestation is therefore not at all sanitary. Pest Control Doreen provide a variety of pest management services for all pests, including fleas. For cost-effective flea control treatments, contact our Flea Control Doreen experts now. Call us at 03 4050 7737 right away for assistance with fleas.
How to Recognize Fleas?
- Flea bite symptoms: Feet and legs are the most common areas for flea bites to appear. They resemble little red pimples that are elevated and have a crimson halo surrounding each bite. Bite wounds are painful and exceedingly irritating.
- Flea Physical Description: Fleas are quite tiny. Fleas have six legs and a flat, rigid body. Fleas can leap impressively eight inches above the ground because of their strong, muscular hind legs, which are also employed for leaping.
- Additional Information: Dog tapeworm or rodent tapeworm intermediary hosts, fleas are reported to transmit murine typhus, plaque, and other diseases.
- Cat Flea: The adult is about 1/8″ long. Their lateral flattening caused their bones to be a variety of colours, from brown to black. We offer you effective remedies for cat fleas as cat flea treatments.
- Dog fleas: They are minuscule parasites that typically range in length from 0.1 to 2.5 mm. Often, they are dark or reddish-brown in colour. For dog fleas treatment, give us a call.
- Human Flea: The adults are laterally flattened and range in length from 1.5 to 4 mm. They have no wings, look dark brown, and have sucked, piercing mouthparts that allow them to ingest their hosts’ blood.
How to Proceed If You Suspect You Have Fleas?
We advise the following measures to lessen the possibility of a flea infestation in your home:
- Vacuum and clean your house often, paying special attention to the places where your dogs enter and exit the house. Vacuum filter cleaning should be done on a regular basis.
- Inspect your pets at home for fleas frequently, especially if you see a lot of scratching. Having your pet lie on a white blanket or sheet while you brush their fur is one method to do this. You could have fleas if you observe black flecks on the sheets or towels that resemble dirt.
- Take your pet to the vet right away if you think they may have been bitten by fleas. Due to the seriousness of your pet’s condition, the doctor may suggest a flea wash, prescribe topical treatments, or both.
If you believe your house has a flea infestation, you should speak with a pest management expert like a flea exterminator. You most certainly have an infestation if fleas are jumping onto household furniture or drapes or if you find many, dot-shaped creatures on your carpet.
Our Flea Control & Removal Program
- A thorough inspection: Aids in understanding the regional range of the infestation.
- Habitat alteration control and removal: This process involves changing the fleas’ preferred habitat in order to eradicate the infestation.
- Chemical Treatments: In order to keep your home free of fleas for a very long time, chemicals are finally sprayed.
We Provide Flea Removal & Control Services On The Same Day In Doreen
Consider getting a flea examination and eradication service on the same day? It makes sense, right? You may take advantage of this as well by hiring our qualified flea exterminators. Our staff provides quick and efficient services to make the clients feel at ease. Want to eradicate fleas from your home as quickly as feasible. The decision now is yours. When you pick up the phone to contact us for emergency flea control services will determine everything. Yes, we provide emergency services for flea eradication.
Why Choose Pest Control Doreen?
- Services for pet owners: The worst consequences of a flea infestation happen to your dogs. Fleas are removed from your home and your pet’s fur at the same time. We can ensure you that we only use spraying for fleas that are safe for your domesticated animals and the environment. We have special treatments like flea treatments puppy, flea treatments for kittens and rabbit flea treatments.
- Customer satisfaction: We spend a lot of effort to ensure that each and every one of our customers is pleased with the flea control services we provide. We never accept less. Even if it means making a follow-up visit, we always make sure that the customers are happy.
- Elimination of the Root Cause: We won’t leave your property until the infestation’s root cause has been identified and eliminated. In order to prevent future infestations, our flea exterminators spend the necessary time to determine the cause of the infestation.
- Affordable Services: You’ll pay almost nothing for our services. This is due to the fact that we don’t raise your bills with additional fees.
Your pets will itch excessively, or significantly more than normal if they have been subjected to fleas. Additionally, if you look carefully, you might be able to spot a currently residing flea in their fur.
Make sure to do a complete vacuuming of your home before applying a flea control product. Additionally, cutting the tall grass in the yards might assist the exterminators in thoroughly inspecting your property.
Make sure you wait at least 10 to 12 days before vacuuming or mopping your home. In order for the therapy to be effective, it will have time to settle.